Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 15th, 2014 - Vancouver


Location: The Tiki Bar At The Waldorf
Episodes: Homer the Heretic, Lisa on Ice, Marge Be Not Proud King-Size Homer (technical difficulties) 
Categories: Professor Frink, Springfield Shopper Headlines
Winner: Of course you'll have a bad impression of this team if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.s

Final Standings:
1. Of course you'll have a bad impression of this team if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.s 39.5 pts
2. I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt 38 pts
3. This team has been upgraded from a winter wonderland to a class 3 kill storm! 38 
pts
4. The Denver Broncos 38 
pts
5. I think the team is called "the bus that couldn't slow down" 37 
pts
6. We're so hungry we could eat at Arby's 35 
pts
7. Galaxy of Prawns 34 
pts
8. KBBL is gonna give me something stupid 34 
pts
9. Hello Mr. Thompson 33 
pts
10. The Hammock District 31 
pts
11. Christmas Ape & Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp 30 
pts
12. Team If we wanted Smoke blown up our add we'd be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose 34.5 
pts
13. Simpsons Christmas Boogie 24.5 
pts
14. The I Didn't Do It Dancers 24 
pts
15. Curse the man who invented Helium…! Curse Pierre Jules Ceasar Janssen 24 
pts
16. Sex Cauldron 21 
pts
17. Jeff Goldblum's Illegitimate Children 19 
pts
18. Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos 18
19. Santos L. Halper 14 
pts
20. In the Arms of Ganesh 12 
pts

No comments:

Post a Comment