Friday, June 5, 2015

June 4, 2015 - Brooklyn

Location: Berry Park
Categories: Bart Simpson; Names/Nicknames
Episodes: Lisa the Iconoclast, Secrets of a Successful Marriage, The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Winner: 
Dear Dans, While we were answering your trivia questions a lumber yard burned down

Final Standings:

1. Dear Dans, While we were answering your trivia questions a lumber yard burned down, 49.5 pts
2. You know those trivia nights where the two Dans with annoying voices yammer back and forth? We invented those!, 49 pts 
3. Dan = White, Dan = White, 48 pts 
4. God speed, little doodle, 47.5 pts 
5. So the Dans knew internal affairs were setting them up?, 46.5 pts 
6. Ah trivia. I've got nothing against you, I just heard there was gold in your belly, 44 pts 
7. The story of how two Dans and five other men parlayed a small business loan into a thriving trivia concern is a long and interesting one. And here it is., 43.5 pts 
8. Think of this team when you're having the best sex of your liiiiife, 42.5 pts 
9. Battling seizure robots, 39.5 pts 
9. Fancy store bought dirt, 39.5 pts 
11. Hey Jiggles, grab a pad and back that gorgeous butt back in here, 38.5 pts 
12. The Frogurt is Also Cursed, 38 pts 
12. What's the point of going out? We're just gonna wind up back at trivia anyway, 38 pts 
14. Globex Corporation, 37.5 pts 
15. We played Simpsons Trivia for three hours, then I was slain by an elf, 37 pts 
16. That's an odd name, I'da called them chazzwazzers, 36 pts 
17. Purple Monkey Dishwasher, 35.5 pts 
18. Oh my God! Oh God, no this cant be happening! You're operating without a T-47, Springfield! I mean, sweet mother of mercy! I mean my God! 30.5 pts 
19. I'm Dick Tracy, take that Prune Face. Now I'm Prune Face, take that Dick Tracy. Now I'm Prune Tracy, take that Dick- 29.5 pts 
20. Evergreen Terrorist, 28.5  pts 
21. Thrillhouse, 26 pts 
22. A congenital heart defect has apparently felled the other teams before they could sign up for trivia, 25.5 pts 
23. Lifeless images rendered in colorful goop, 25 pts 
24. Donuts? I told you I don't like ethnic food! 23.5 pts 
24. Get back to work, Stuart! 23.5 pts 
26. Hi I'm Harry Shearer. You may remember me from such Simpsons episodes as ALL OF THEM, 21 pts 
27. I need a team name, 18 pts 
28. Wrinkly Jibberish? 17.5  pts 
29. Bart, shut up! Lisa, drink the water! 15.5 pts 
30. Dat's the joke, 10 pts  
31. The B Sharps, 7.5 pts  
32. Spruce Mooses, 6.5 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment