Sunday, November 13, 2016

November 12, 2016 - CALGARY


Location: Dickens Pub
Episodes: Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish", Much Apu About Nothing, Radioactive Man
Categories: Lionel Hutz, Beer
Winner: “All right pal, where’s you get those Simpsons trivia answers?” “I nicked them when you let your guard down for that split second… and I’d do it again… goodbye.”

1. “All right pal, where’s you get those Simpsons trivia answers?” “I nicked them when you let your guard down for that split second… and I’d do it again… goodbye.”, 48
2. Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp, 46.5
2. Hello Dickens Pub. I’m riding the bus to trivia today because Mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it., 46.5
4. Lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king!, 46
5. The Isotopes [Table 402], 45
6. No, they’re embarrassing me! They’re embarrassing trivia! They turned Dickens into a joke. They took our best names, like Adam and Ezra. Those used to be our toughest names., 44
7. If it’s clear and yellow, you’ve got quizzes there fellow, if it’s tangy and brown, you’re in trivia town., 43.5
8. The Sizzling Sizlacks, 43
9. Listen to your mother, Ezra. I owe everything I have to my mother’s watchful eye and swift hand. Oh, there’s mother now. Watching me. What’s that, Mother? I have a right to be here. It’s trivia business! Mother that sailor suit doesn’t fit anymore!, 42
10. Mr. Trump, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?, 41.5
11. Rand McNally - where people walk backwards and hamburgers eat people, 41
12. The Simpsons trivia hosts were beloved by the world, except in 1938 when they were criticized for their controversial cartoon, “Nazi Supermen are our Superiors”., 40
13. The 12-Noon Robot Parade, 39.5
13. The Lads from North Kilt Town Featuring Angus Macleod, 39.5
15. There’s something about playing Trivia at Dickens that’s so unwholesome., 38
16. Gil’s First Sale!, 37.5
17. Unemployed Sex Cauldron Workers, 37
18. Fine, fine, fine, mouse, rat, fine, syringe, fine, trivia team, fine, 36.5
19. I Voted for Kodos, 34.5
20. The Be Sharps, 33.5
20. Blimpy Boys, 33.5
22. Stupid Sexy Flanders Fields, 30
23. Rocky VII: Adrian’s Revenge, 23
24. No meat whatsoever and only thrice the fat!, 22.5
25. No Pizza, Only Khlav Kalash, 22
26. The Entire Score of the H.M.S. Pinafore, 21.5
27. The Isotopes [Table 201B], 16
28. Salad Friends, 15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment