Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 20th - BACON DAY! - Chicago

Location: Pizzeria Serio
Categories: Mrs. Krabappel, Protests
Episodes: I Love Lisa, Bart's Friend Falls in Love, Grade School Confidential
Winners: How Many S's in Pizza
Best Team Name: I, for one, welcome our new trivia overlords, and might I remind them that as a trusted trivia mainstay, I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil away in their underground question mines.

1. How many S's in pizza? 45 pts
2. If you said Aaron and Warren, you are wrong. They were never popular. 43.5 pts
3. Trump crossed that line between everyday villainy and cartoonish super-villainy. 43 pts
4. Let's get Biz-zay! 39.5 pts
5. The Paper Circles 37 pts
6. Can't someone else think of a team name? 36.5 pts
7. It doesn't take a whiz to see we are team number one! 36 pts
7. I, for one, welcome our new trivia overlords, and might I remind them that as a trusted trivia mainstay, I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil away in their underground question mines. 36 pts
9. Woo Hoo Simpsons Trivia, We're Getting Pizzeria Serios then we're doing it twice. 35.5
10. Prez Trump Budget Crunch 33 pts
10. Yes, and you can call them teamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled. 33 pts
12. Sandal-wearing goldfish tenders 32 pts
13. Prez Sez: School is for Losers 30.5 pts
14. Team, one of your members is a cannibal. Try and guess which one. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! 29.5 pts
14. Hello? I'm cold and there's a trivia team after me! Owwwooooo 29.5 pts
16. We're only in here to get directions on how to get away from here. 28 pts
17. I've got the prescription for you doctor, another hot beef injection. 27 pts
17. Professor VJ Cornacopia's fantastic foodmagorium and great American teamery! 27 pts
19. I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals FLAMING! 26 pts
20. The bus that couldn't slow down. 25 pts
21. Kent, I'd be lying if I said my team wasn't committing crimes. 22 pts
22. The Gentle Caress of the summer breeze. 21 pts
23. Million Dollar Birthday Fries  20 pts
24. Harry Plopper  7 pts
25. Moe Sazerac 6 pts
26. Bart's Brats 5.5 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment